Monday 9 September 2013

Airbrushed Beauty with Natasha Stone







A few months back I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to shoot some airbrush/creative beauty looks created by the amazing Natasha Stone, Make Up Artist and owner of Paint Professional School of Make Up Artistry. I often shoot the looks created by the students at Paint, but shooting Nat's own work was a first for me. 
It is always so great working with such a skilled make up artist, it makes my job so much easier!

We tried out a few different looks with a few different lighting styles to suit, and i LOVE the result. The first images remind me of a beautiful alien, or a futuristic sci-fi girl, and the last images with the Paint splatters and so fun and colourful, and I am in love with purple lips!

If you are interesting in becoming a Make Up Artist yourself, or would just like to improve your own makeup skills, I highly recommend Paint Professional School of Make Up Artistry. The class sizes are small, which allows more one on one time with Natasha herself, and there are a variety of different classes available for a range of skills. If you want to be the best, you have to learn from the best!

Here is the link to their website: http://www.paintmakeupschool.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment